Account Director – Change/ Internal Comms
We have an excellent new opportunity for a change management & internal comms Account Director to join a growing team within a top-10 PR consultancy. This role will be largely responsible for supporting clients through organisational change and developing programmes for internal audiences.
Our client houses a number of specialist teams who work closely together to provide clients with seamlessly integrated communications solutions. In this dedicated team, you will work with key sector teams across a diverse range of the agency’s financial, energy, healthcare and retail clients. The ideal candidate will have strong internal communications expertise and a proactive approach to sourcing and developing new business prospects. This role will also have occasional involvement in devising campaigns for external audiences but is predominantly internal comms and change management focused.
- Develop communications strategies and programmes to deliver successful change for clients
- Work closely with heads of various sector teams to develop integrated campaigns that support client’s broader communications objectives
- Provide senior level counsel to clients on managing their employee communications to effect organisational change and drive bottom line growth
- Undertake responsibility for budget monitoring, revenue forecasting and planning, overseeing client budgets and fee negotiation to ensure correct level of profitability
- Proactively identify, pursue and convert new business prospects, playing an integral role in pitching and take the lead in writing new business proposals
- Proven track record working within internal comms or change management within a wider corporate communications remit
- Experience working both in-house and for a PR agency is preferred
- Self-starter with the ability to work at pace and juggle multiple priorities
- A passion for change management and communications
- Strategic thinker motivated by a true partnership approach to client service
- Proven business and commercial acumen
- A consistent drive for excellence and high standards
- Experience of collaboration and cross team working
- Previous exposure to external communications is desirable but not essential
This is a fantastic role for candidates who have exceptional internal communications expertise and a desire to work on a range of high-profile clients within a globally-renowned agency. An exceptional base salary and benefits package will be offered. This is an urgent requirement so please send your CV across for immediate consideration.
More jobs like this
- Full Time Business to Business Senior Account Manager Business / Industrial jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Business to Business Senior Account Manager Consumer jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Business to Business Senior Account Manager Financial Services jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Business to Business Senior Account Manager FMCG jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Business to Business Senior Account Manager Media and New Media jobs in London (Central)