This job has now expired
A PR professional at Senior Account Executive or Account Manager level with a background in B2B / Trade PR is urgently required to join the growing in-house PR & Marketing team of a large Events company based in central London.
The organisation has experienced rapid growth in recent years and now employs almost 200 people in the UK, including two recent hires in the PR & Marketing team!
Working alongside other PR Executives while reporting to the Head of PR, you will have a focus on implementing trade PR campaigns to generate media coverage for a portfolio of highly successful events in the retail space. Your main responsibilities will involve:
- Working with Brand Managers to identify key media and target audiences for each event
- Helping develop robust PR strategies and Activity Schedules to promote your portfolio of events and executing these in a timely and efficient manner
- Working collaboratively with the Digital Marketing and Brand Partnerships team as well as managing external PR agencies to ensure integration and consistency in campaigns
- Analysing and reporting activity and KPI performance vs. target to the brand teams
- Producing copy for press releases, web content and other marketing collateral
To be considered for this role you must have an existing background in B2B / Trade PR, ideally at Senior Account Executive or Account Manager level, and come armed with:
Strong time management, organisational and prioritisation skills
Impeccable communication skills - able to communicate with gravitas at all levels
A proactive and results-focused attitude - ability to take ownership and use initiative
An analytical approach with a strong understanding of PR and the importance of measurement/ROI
Experience of working in or with the relevant market sectors
If your current skills and level of experience match the brief and you'd like to be considered, please get in touch. Alternatively, if this role is not quite right for you but you know a potentially suitable candidate, please send it on to them and you could be eligible for our Referral Reward Scheme!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not heard from us within 7 days of sending your CV, unfortunately you have not been short-listed for the position.