This job has now expired
You will work closely with a close team, supporting the Marketing Manager and contributing to several projects.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities
*Support the team to ensure timely execution of shareholder communications.
*Execution of mailings, through a third or managing less complex mailings where necessary
*Monitor day to day trafficking of studio jobs and ensuring deadlines are monitored and communicated to end clients
* Take responsibility for print production as the primary contact for global orders suppliers and internal clients
* Control print production with multiple suppliers for large events
* Manage and track deliveries
*Review and coding of a high volume of marketing publications invoices
* Bespoke reporting on events, print as necessary
* Archiving of materials
* Regular review and archiving of marketing materials
* Coordinate low run, quick turnaround marketing materials (i.e. Fund info sheets, Brochures, Event materials, Presentations)
* Assist the Marketing Manager with uploading prospectuses and financials to the online site
* Assist the Senior Marketing Manager and Marketing Manager where necessary and being the team contact in their absence
This is an urgent requirement. Please apply now to avoid disappointment
www.badenochandclark.com - Let's find the career that connects with your life.Badenoch & Clark is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Badenoch & Clark is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a registered Disability Symbol User.