Head of Digital – Renowned London Communications Agency
My client is renowned for its ability to mix the old with the new by putting equal emphasis on both strategic and traditional media strategies in a unique and exceptionally successful business structure. Based in a prime-location London office and working with some of the biggest brands across Europe and globally, this role will put you at the forefront of communications today.
As Head of Digital, you will be the core driver in establishing a reputable division and building a team of specialists focusing on the creation and execution of high-profile online campaigns. This role will involve the development of strategic social media, crisis response as well as aspects of new business development and client relations. This role will keep you up-to-date and challenged in a fast-paced and exciting environment whist working with some of the most highly sought after brands in the UK and globally.
In order to be successful, you must:
- Be able to create strong social media strategies for both corporate and consumer purposes
- Have a strong network within social media and digital channels
- Influential leadership skills and a strategic and creative mind for developing the best online campaigns possible
If this sounds like the career move you are looking for then please contact Amy at Hanson Search on 020 7632 1414 or email email@example.com
Not for you? Recommend a friend and you could be eligible for our referral reward scheme.
We can only respond to those people who are successful at application stage, but all details we be held on file and Hanson Search will contact you in the future if we have a suitable position. Hanson Search encourages applicants from all ages & backgrounds. Selection is based on merit alone, but candidate must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the advertised country.
Hanson Search – a boutique specialist headhunting agency working across strategic communications and marketing. With experts in PR, Communications, Public Affairs, Marketing, Digital, Media, Experiential, Advertising, Branding, Innovation, Market Research and Insights. Serving the UK, European and International markets, for agency and in-house; freelance and permanent work. REC accredited.
More jobs like this
- Full Time Digital & Online Manager (In-House) Business / Industrial jobs in London (East)
- Full Time Digital & Online Manager (In-House) Consumer jobs in London (East)
- Full Time Digital & Online Manager (In-House) Financial Services jobs in London (East)
- Full Time Digital & Online Manager (In-House) FMCG jobs in London (East)
- Full Time Digital & Online Manager (In-House) Media and New Media jobs in London (East)