This job has now expired
Our client is a leading independent public affairs agency looking for a senior account executive to work with various big name clients across a range of policy areas.
You will be involved in working effectively with a variety of clients and external stakeholders across policy issues. You will also be expected to participate in identifying and developing new business opportunities.
Their consultants come from across the political spectrum and are experienced in a wide range of sectors with specialist expertise in Energy, Technology, and Healthcare. Their clients range from SMEs to global organisations, as well as trade associations, charities, and local authorities.
A strong candidate will have;
- A strong academic track record
- Experience working with an MP or a political party and/or experience working in public affairs either in-house or for an agency.
- Excellent verbal and written skills are essential, as well as a deep understanding of the public affairs industry.
- A strong entrepreneurial ethos.
- An ambition to participate in new business.
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to work with some impressive clients in a very successful full-service public affairs consultancy, so if you feel as though you have the necessary skills please apply below.