PR Account Manager - Consumer
Consumer PR Account Manager, Bristol, circa £25,000 (depending on experience)
Bray Leino is a UK top 20 integrated communications group with energetic businesses spanning advertising, digital, 3D spaces, media, direct response, training and PR. More than 360 people work here across sites in London, Filleigh, Barnstaple, Bristol and Chester, serving a wide range of national and international businesses.
We have an exciting opportunity for an Account Manager to join our Lifestyle PR team in our Bristol office to help us create beautifully crafted, brilliantly delivered campaigns for a range of clients across FMCG, entertainment and destination sectors.
Being part of a large full service agency, we have access to a wide range of planning tools which means there is strategic thought at the heart of everything we do and due to growth, we are looking for an individual to join our award winning team who can help us create ground-breaking and behaviour-changing integrated communications programmes for our clients.
Responsible for ensuring the implementation of public relations projects and programmes from initial brief, through to campaign objectives, market research, generating proposals, implementation, cost control, budget planning and campaign evaluation.
- Accurately interpreting client briefs and articulating verbal and written briefs for internal agency departments as required.
- Developing an in-depth knowledge of the Client's business and the sector in which they operate to ensure PR initiatives are relevant and competitive.
- Building and maintaining strong Client relationships and acting as the first point of contact for the Client on day to day matters.
- Managing and overseeing the day to day administration of all Client projects, accounts and budgets.
- Effectively delegating work to the Account Executives and acting as a mentor to encourage their development and growth.
- Contributing to weekly work in progress forecasts.
- Ensuring PR campaigns meet and achieve agreed strategic, tactical and budgetary objectives.
- Providing well researched written PR proposals to the Client.
You’ll be an excellent communicator with a high level of written ability and superb attention to detail, who can work to deadlines in a bustling environment.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package with outstanding training and progression every step of the way.
About Bray Leino Ltd
We are a UK top 20 integrated communications group with businesses spanning advertising, digital, 3D, media, direct response & more. We operate in London, Filleigh, Bristol, Chester and Edinburgh, serving a wide range of national & international clients.