This job has now expired
Our client is a an integrated communications agency specialising in corporate PR, government relations, digital communications and market research aimed at business, consumer and policy audiences. They aim to help clients design and implement communication strategies to realise their commercial ambitions, manage their reputation and maximise their return on investment. Our client is looking for an enthusiastic and talented Account Executive/ Senior Account Executive.
An ideal candidate will:
- Be required to provide political, policy and communications support for clients across all sectors and to contribute to the development of new business.
- Have experience in implementing detailed work plans for clients, including stakeholder engagement programmes, and the organisation of events, with the potential to develop a broader strategic consultancy role.
- Be expected to participate in the development and presentation of new business pitches.
- Have excellent research skills, and ability to critically assess research findings to provide high quality intelligence to clients
- Have the ability to quickly become proficient in new subject areas or tasks. Also will have good verbal and written communication skills.
- Have basic commercial awareness and understanding of the financial imperatives of consultancy work.
- Have the ability to work well and co-operatively in a small team. Also be able to absorb information rapidly and develop practical responses to identified issues.
- Have good organisational and time management skills, and proven ability to deliver high quality work within deadlines.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with some impressive clients in a very successful full-service public affairs consultancy, so if you feel as though you have the necessary skills please apply below.