Internal Communications Officer
Our client is a multinational professional services firm headquartered in London, which provides engineering, design, planning, project management and consulting services. They have been responsible for some of the most iconic buildings in recent years, including the 'birdcage' Olympic stadium in Beijing and the Aquatics Centre for London 2012.
This is a 7-months maternity cover contract, based in central London. The role will be focused on the delivery of internal communications, and channel management to a global audience.
- Take responsibility for internal media, including producing the global weekly newsletter and quarterly internal magazines, from commissioning to print and delivery.
- Maintaining the media channel’s effectiveness through researches.
- Liaising with global communications teams in the different regions.
- Managing specific media projects, handling edits and changes and working with external writers.
- Implementing communication plans, such as designing and delivering the internal staff survey.
- Excellent editorial and writing skills, across web and print
- Assertiveness and confidence to deal with people at all levels
- Proven networking and relationship management experience
- Experience of magazine production and intranets publications
- Experience of running end-to end communications plans
This is a fantastic opportunity to hone your internal communications skills within a fast paced global organisation.
In the first instance please send your CV in word format via email to Yating Wang on email@example.com quoting reference YW1310-40.
VMA Group is the global recruitment and training specialist for corporate and marketing communications.
To view all our current vacancies, please visit our website at www.vmagroup.com
VMA Group is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.
Have you thought about a career in recruitment? Why not work for us? http://vmagroup.com/workforus/
About VMA Group
Since its inception as Vicky Mann Associates in 1978, VMA Group has grown to be the leading global recruitment and training specialist for corporate and marketing communications