Account Director - Consumer and Corporate
You will work with the MD and Senior Associate Directors to provide senior -level consultancy to clients, set client strategy, run and implement the PR programmes and drive strong results across all clients. You will lead a news savvy team to extract news-worthy data and stories within your own client portfolio to include:
- Corporate profile raising programme for major London destinations including the West End and Victoria
- A leading flagship CSR programme for the City of London
- A leading insurance and financial services company
- Global retail tourism experts operating in over 40 countries worldwide
- A premier international retail football measurement company
The chosen candidate will have strong budgetary control, will be adept at writing client-facing campaign proposals and have a hands-on responsibility in securing client buy-in and sign-off of programmes.
Our growing team of smart, go-getting, creative media hounds are the life and soul of the agency. They are a big part of what makes life at this agency both fun and rewarding. You will demonstrate your instinctive knack for managing teams and developing individuals to achieve the best possible results for both the team and the client. You will inspire, mentor, teach, challenge and keep your teams motivated.
What we offer: A highly competitive salary and benefits in line with your position, a central London location in a buzzy and creative environment. The people who work here are tenacious, friendly team players, and eager and exhibit a ‘can-do’ attitude with doggedness. We value those who work hard, but we also make time to ‘play’ with a programme of fun team events throughout the year. We offer an environment in which you’ll be able to learn from the best – our staff receive training and personal development plans with regular input from a dedicated manager.
Skills and Experience
- 5 -10 years’ solid PR agency experience (in-house experience a bonus)
- Desirable sector experience – lifestyle including destination and food brands, retail and b2c brands [BIG NAME BRANDS]
- Well-honed experience in media pitching, people management, client management (at management level & upwards within the client company)
- Strong project and budget management
- Confident Presenter
- Highly Creative
- Excellent Communicator
- A team player!
- 10 October 2013
- 10 November 2013
- Business / Industrial, Consumer, Entertainment / Leisure, Financial Services, Retail / Wholesale, Travel and Tourism
- Account Director
- Corporate Communications, CSR, External Affairs, Internal Communications, International, Marketing Communications, Press / Media Relations
- Full Time
- Contract Type
About cloudTen Recruitment
At cloudTen our key objective is to offer clients the best selection of talent available on the market, and for candidates to have access to the largest selection of fantastic jobs.
More jobs like this
- Full Time CSR Account Director Business / Industrial jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time CSR Account Director Consumer jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time CSR Account Director Entertainment / Leisure jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time CSR Account Director Financial Services jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time CSR Account Director Retail / Wholesale jobs in London (Central)