Account Manager - B2B
This is a great opportunity for someone with two or more years PR experience to join a friendly marketing agency working on several of their largest clients. The agency is based in a convenient location with plenty of parking and onsite facilities. They are well established and have clients dating back 10 years.
Being based in a full service marketing agency this position is mainly PR but you will also have the opportunity to work on some marketing clients like Tesco, House of Fraser and Britvic. You'll be handling media relations for some very different clients so previous experience of working on pharma, construction or retail accounts would be an advantage. You'll need to be an excellent copywriter and used to working online. You'll already be used to dealing with journalists at the regional level as well as major nationals.
· Production of press materials
· Pitching and placing stories across relevant titles
· Managing all tracking and reporting of these stories
· Day to day client liaison
· The position is office based but you will be expected to regularly attend meetings, presentations and briefings
· Ongoing management of support team on the account
· Strong writing skills
· Solid PR experience, plus knowledge of varied sectors
· Agency experience preferred, but client side considered
· A confident and outgoing personality with plenty of initiative
· PC literate (MS Office) with the ability to learn bespoke packages / systems quickly
This business is growing so there is plenty of room to progress, it’s a great working environment and you can expect excellent training in addition to what is a very solid salary and benefits package.
- 10 October 2013
- 10 November 2013
- Business / Industrial, Consumer, Healthcare, Retail / Wholesale, Technology, Travel and Tourism
- Account Executive, Account Manager, Manager (In-House), Press Officer, Senior Account Executive, Senior Account Manager
- Corporate Communications, Digital & Online, External Affairs, Marketing Communications, Press / Media Relations
- Full Time
- Contract Type
Friendly independently run marketing and sales recruitment agency in Oxfordshire and London.
More jobs like this
- Full Time Digital & Online Senior Account Manager Business / Industrial jobs in Berkshire
- Full Time Digital & Online Senior Account Manager Consumer jobs in Berkshire
- Full Time Digital & Online Senior Account Manager Healthcare jobs in Berkshire
- Full Time Digital & Online Senior Account Manager Retail / Wholesale jobs in Berkshire
- Full Time Digital & Online Senior Account Manager Travel and Tourism jobs in Berkshire