Account Executive – Property PR
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Junior Account Executive or Account Executive to join a fun and successful communications agency. Our client is looking for an energetic junior to join their close-knit team as an Account Executive in their offices in London. This company works has a number of well known and high profile clients on their client list, focusing primarily on property.
As Account Executive your role will include:
- Organising and preparing press interviews and briefings
- Guiding and advising clients on how to work effectively with external stakeholders, members of the public, the media and campaign groups
- Help to bring in new business opportunities
- Working on accounts and projects for existing clients
- Creating, organising and implementing campaigns and events
The ideal candidate for this role will:
- Have solid Public Relations experience at a Junior Account Executive or Account Executive level, gained at either in-house or an agency
- Possess strong media relations
- Experience within property/property planning is preferable
- Have lots of energy, creativity and be prepared to hit the ground running
If you think you have the experience and skills necessary for the role, please apply below.
About JFL Search & Selection
JFL is a specialist recruitment consultancy for the communications sector. We recruit from entry to Board Director level, across PR, corporate communications, public affairs, digital and social media.