This job has now expired
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Junior Account Executive or Account Executive to join a fun and successful communications agency. Our client is looking for an energetic junior to join their close-knit team as an Account Executive in their offices in London. This company works has a number of well known and high profile clients on their client list, focusing primarily on property.
As Account Executive your role will include:
- Organising and preparing press interviews and briefings
- Guiding and advising clients on how to work effectively with external stakeholders, members of the public, the media and campaign groups
- Help to bring in new business opportunities
- Working on accounts and projects for existing clients
- Creating, organising and implementing campaigns and events
The ideal candidate for this role will:
- Have solid Public Relations experience at a Junior Account Executive or Account Executive level, gained at either in-house or an agency
- Possess strong media relations
- Experience within property/property planning is preferable
- Have lots of energy, creativity and be prepared to hit the ground running
If you think you have the experience and skills necessary for the role, please apply below.