PR Account Executive - global technology brands
Working on some of the world’s leading technology brands with an extremely talented, proactive and innovative team. This is corporate technology PR at its most influential, running the PR for powerful internationally recognised companies and ensuring a seamlessly smooth delivery of communications strategies with a global remit. This is a role for those who really see learning as an exciting challenge!
To people joining this full service consultancy they offer a huge base of intellectual capital, an amazing client base and international campaigns. With well-programmed training and development plan for every employee, this is a great place for someone in corporate technology PR to further develop their PR skills, and gain exposure of international campaigns. People are extremely sociable, fun and supportive in this b2b technology team. They are now looking for a talented, driven and team-oriented Account Executive with real passion and solid experience in b2b technology PR.
Key challenges and opportunities in this London based technology PR Account Executive role:
- Developing proactive pitch documents for b2b clients, helping to translate complex technical propositions into compelling, issues-based story ideas
- Building and maintaining relationships with international stakeholder, agencies and the press
- Taking ownership of projects, manage key issues and drive stories
- Be involved in some of the largest and most interesting brands in the technology space
- Contributing in new business research and pitches
Key attributes and experience for this London based technology PR Account Executive role:
- Solid experience of working with b2b technology brands, media and other influencers
- Outstanding media relations abilities and the potential to develop further with key trade and business publications
- Highly organised in order to coordinate with teams from other markets on a daily basis
- Excellent writing skills with great attention to detail as well as an appreciation of tight deadlines
- Passionate about b2b technology PR along with a creative mind
To be considered for this London based technology PR Account Executive role please click to apply