Account Director - B2B/Corp - Tech/Sport/Consumer/Business
This cutting edge, international PR and social media agency, based in central London, is looking for a good all-rounder PR Account Director to work across their B2B and corporate clients. You must be able to adapt to different sectors but have specific interest in technology, business, sport and consumer work. Ideally, you will have an eye on an Associate Director position in the next 1-2 years.
It is essential that you are digital and social media savvy, as you will be expected to incorporate this medium into the day-to-day activities across your clients.
- Excellent eye for detail
- Superb ability to work with a range of people, managing along the way
- Extremely strong written skills
- Creative, strategic mind, able to develop 12 month plans
- Willing to develop the business as a whole and to shape the focus for the coming three to five years
- Unequivocal ability to handle client relations positively
- Proven success in developing new business plans and leading pitches
- Strong media relations contacts
If you’re looking for a fresh challenge which will put you firmly in control of clients while shaping an agency, then this could be an ideal opportunity. There is also scope to get involved with the agency’s international offering – particularly in their US offices (optional).
A competitive salary will be offered to the right candidate.
More jobs like this
- Full Time Business to Business Senior Account Manager Business / Industrial jobs in London (East)
- Full Time Business to Business Senior Account Manager Consumer jobs in London (East)
- Full Time Business to Business Senior Account Manager Entertainment / Leisure jobs in London (East)
- Full Time Business to Business Senior Account Manager Healthcare jobs in London (East)
- Full Time Business to Business Senior Account Manager Technology jobs in London (East)