Press Officer – Interior Design
Our client is a highly regarded, well known interior designer who has won multiple awards. This is a rare opportunity for an outstanding individual. Our client is looking for a Press Officer with some experience in a PR agency, preferably in the luxury/design industry.
As Press Officer you will be:
- Running the global press office daily
- Delivering and implementing PR and press strategy
- Copy writing for the business
- Liaising with all the departments in the company as well as the press and media
- Writing press releases and weekly reports
- Organising and overseeing events and presentations
- Coordinating with global PR companies
- Approving global interviews
The ideal candidate will:
- Be established as an Account Executive or Senior Account Executive within a PR agency, preferably in design or luxury
- Possess outstanding copywriting skills
- Be exceptionally organised, proactive and self-motivated
- Have a positive, go-getting attitude
This is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic and experienced individual to join a global company. If interested please apply below.
About JFL Search & Selection
JFL is a specialist recruitment consultancy for the communications sector. We recruit from entry to Board Director level, across PR, corporate communications, public affairs, digital and social media.