Corporate and B2B Communications Manager - global brand focused on technology & innovation
Our client is a global brand which has consistently shown itself to be at the forefront of innovation in the payments industry. It is currently looking for a Corporate and B2B Communications Manager who will develop and deliver communication strategies to demonstrate the strength of its technology, processing and innovation capabilities.
With a remit to spearhead the overall B2B comms plan across Europe the role requires a senior practitioner with a multi-channel, marcomms planning background. Experience in the more innovative areas of technology PR would be advantageous, including telecoms and mobile.
Other desirable criteria include:
- experience of working in a European environment
- strong planning and strategy development skills
- online channel management experience in a corporate/B2B environment
- content development experience
- ability to influence and negotiate at a senior level internally and externally
The role comes with a highly attractive package.
More jobs like this
- Full Time Digital & Online Manager (In-House) Financial Services jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Digital & Online Manager (In-House) Media and New Media jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Digital & Online Manager (In-House) Telecommunications jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Digital & Online Manager (In-House) Technology jobs in London (Central)