Associate Director | International Agency's Consumer Team | London | £70K+++
Are you currently an Associate Director in a leading consumer PR Agency and are looking for the next step in your career? Here's your chance to step into a number 2 position and take on both global and UK work. This is a succession planning role and the hope is that you will move to be MD in the next few years.
This great position will see you stretched and challenged as you work directly with the Managing Partner and MD of the Consumer Practice of this award-winning international agency with an edge, to help further grow the divison and realise the vision of being the 'star division in the European network'.
Upon joining the team, you'll immediately be given account responsibility for a huge destinational travel account and a massive telco brand that operates brand partnerships in the entertainment space - WOW! You'll take charge of a 15-strong team and help them work with you to bring creative ideas to life and exceed client expectations. You will have the chance to move onto the senior management team later in your term there AND eventually take the MD position.
To qualify for this position you will need:
- Ten years consumer pr experience ideally most of which has been spent in a creatively-led consumer pr agency
- Experience of running big brand accounts where ideas come first
- Experience of managing a team and of developing people
- Exceptional pitching skills - this MD wants a pitch partner!
- Drive and determination to take on the MD role down the line
Get in touch with Lorraine@workfish.co.uk to find out more or apply via PR Week.
Workfish is a Soho-based recruitment company specialising in the PR, social media & events sectors. Our ex-idustry people provide insight career advice & opportunities to all our candidates.
More jobs like this
- Full Time Digital & Online Director (Agency) Consumer jobs in London (East)
- Full Time Digital & Online Director (Agency) Entertainment / Leisure jobs in London (East)
- Full Time Digital & Online Director (Agency) FMCG jobs in London (East)
- Full Time Digital & Online Director (Agency) Media and New Media jobs in London (East)
- Full Time Digital & Online Director (Agency) Retail / Wholesale jobs in London (East)