Senior Account Executive – Events and Marketing
Our client is one of the top 10 global PR agencies, who have won a multitude of awards. They are looking for a polished, confident Senior Account Executive to join their London team. You will be joining their tight-knit, fast growing Corporate Practice, working exclusively on one of their largest technology accounts. This role is events and marketing-based, instead of PR.
As Senior Account Executive you will be:
- Taking a leading role in the client account, creating, monitoring and delivering for them
- Managing projects and over-all account management
- Developing and nurturing the client relationship
- Taking charge of event project teams
- Proactively developing new business
- In charge of event marketing campaign strategy development and execution
- Creating creative solutions
- Proactive in managing budgeting, supplier management and other aspects of financial management
The ideal candidate is:
- Experienced in the IT or technology sectors
- Experienced at B2B marketing, with solid events experience
- Outstanding at executing both online and offline campaigns
- Able to manage projects, budgets and people
- Experience at developing accounts, as well as new business
- Proactive, ambitious and confident, with excellent problem solving skills and a strong work ethic
- Personally interested in digital and online marketing
This is a fantastic opportunity for a talented events and marketing Senior Account Executive to join a successful, high-profile agency. If you feel you have the skills and experience for this role, please apply below.
About JFL Search & Selection
JFL is a specialist recruitment consultancy for the communications sector. We recruit from entry to Board Director level, across PR, corporate communications, public affairs, digital and social media.