This job has now expired
This is an excellent opportunity to join a global name in the financial and professional services. As part of a buzzing press office, you will join a team of experienced managers and senior managers to maximise positive coverage in the media. Working with a wide range of internal stakeholders, the press office ensures that the company's viewpoints are expressed across a broad mix of communications channels.
* Work with senior PR manager to support activities as required
* Take responsibility for the planning and execution for the firm's media relations strategy
* Work with the management team and practice heads to devise and develop though leadership projects and media relations campaigns to help grow the firm's reputation in key media
* Develop good working relationships with key journalists in designated areas and arrange regular meetings
*provide advice to partners, communications and business development professionals on media relations activities.
The successful Senior PR Executive:
* Agency background in Financial PR. Agency experience with FS, IT and Energy clients will also be considered
* Proven track record of media success
* A strong network of journalist relationships
* Excellent communicator
Network Marketing is an Equal Opportunities and Age Positive Employer acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy