Account manager - corporate - step up to the major league
If you are looking to step up in responsibility, handle high profile global campaigns and get serious about your career, there is no better place. Getting coverage on these issues-rich clients isn’t the hard part, coming up with the story is your job, as is being aware of policy changes that could affect your clients. You will need to live and breathe the business agenda.
A ‘grown up’ major league player. Getting the best of both worlds with a ‘family feel’ team of five and the training resources only a large agency will give you, alongside big ticket global campaigns and high calibre people to learn from. This team have inward investment, industrial and manufacturing clients and although this may not sound glamorous, they are high profile in the business and a decent budget for you to leverage.
Key challenges and opportunities in this Corporate Account Manager role:
- Hone your national media and stakeholder engagement skills for issues rich clients
- Manage campaigns which span 20 countries – this will keep you on your co-ordination toes
- Absorb yourself in the media, knowing what trends to hijack and what policies to be aware of
- Take on responsibility super-fast, manage up and manage down and stay one step ahead
- Network with the global agency and support your clients with stakeholder management
Key attributes and experience for this Corporate Account Manager role:
- A sharp, media savvy Senior Account Executive or Account Manager with corporate reputation experience from an agency
- Intelligent with a steely confidence to offer an opinion in a meeting of senior stakeholders
- Thinks one step ahead – exemplary planning and organisational skills
- Hungry to move on and up, excited by issues rich client and proven to go ‘over and above’ in their work
To be considered for this Corporate Account Manager role please click to apply