This hugely sought-after independent consumer agency is on the hunt for a superstar AD due to new business wins.
Working as part of a small team you will work across big brand clients in the consumer technology, gaming and entertainments sphere.
This is an agency that really looks after and invests in its staff and the training and development opportunities are second to none!
• A creative and traditional big brand consumer PR background who knows and understands the consumer technology world and has worked on brands that have been in technology
• Lively, driven, passionate and committed
• ideally a background or interest in gaming
• Exceptional communication and writing skills
• Consumer tech media contacts and network with an understanding of the digital space and having worked across integrated platforms.
• Digital & traditional media contacts at senior level
• Able to hit the ground running and work across several projects at once
• Able to demonstrate strong leadership skills – people management, coaching and developing
• Motivated, enthusiastic and driven with very strong planning and resourcing skills
• A real ideas person with bags of creativity
• Excellent new business pedigree – from sourcing and wining new clients as well as organic growth of existing accounts – a strong pitch leader
• Strategic thinker with articulate evaluation skills
• Financially astute
• A confident new business pitcher that gains trust and respect from potential new clients, and who can lead the development of a new business pitch with support from their team.
• strong event management experience
• sound strategic thinker
Excellent flexible benefits package on offer
Due to the high level of applications we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within a week, then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful in your application.
Visit www.prospectresourcing.com for our latest vacancies