This is a great opportunity to join a team of talented professionals with experience of journalism, politics, business and government. They are looking for a star-AM to work on a range of sectors, from regeneration and housing to transport and even health.
This will be an opportunity to work with a complex network of public and private organisations and take part in the development of strategic campaigns based on a thorough understanding of local issues and policy developments. You will operate across the corporate, media relations and stakeholder spheres and be one of the main points of contact for clients. In addition to this you will act as a mentor to a thriving team of juniors who can hold their own.
Passionate about issues relating to development and regeneration or transport or healthcare, you’ll have demonstrable expertise of media relations, stakeholder communications and public affairs. You’ll be a born networker with an eye for new business opportunities and you’ll ideally have an extensive network of contacts within public and private organisations.
If the idea of joining a small but highly effective team ticks your boxes, then update your CV today and send it to Emma-Jane via firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 17 October 2013
- 17 November 2013
- Associations / Institutions, Business / Industrial, Environmental, Government, Healthcare, Media and New Media, Professional Services, Utilities
- Account Manager
- Corporate Communications, CSR, Digital & Online, Press / Media Relations, Public Affairs / Policy
- Full Time
- Contract Type
About Foundry, The
The Foundry Directors have supported the communications industry for over 23 years, combining a high level of creativity with real application. As well as strength in corporate and public affairs, consumer and brand PR and change and internal communica
More jobs like this
- Full Time CSR Account Manager Associations / Institutions jobs in London (East)
- Full Time CSR Account Manager Business / Industrial jobs in London (East)
- Full Time CSR Account Manager Government jobs in London (East)
- Full Time CSR Account Manager Healthcare jobs in London (East)
- Full Time CSR Account Manager Media and New Media jobs in London (East)