This job has now expired
We're seeking an internal communications manager from the private sector, who is now looking for a contract position starting either October or November for a maternity cover 8 months. They are a global organisation who employ over 2000 people, and your role will be to provide internal comms for the organisation. reporting into the Director you will have one direct junior report who will assist you will global internal comms.
- Ensure set communication pieces are delivered efficiently throughout the year which includes CEO end of ¼ video, communication plans, conferences
- Identify, develop and successfully deliver a communications strategy in line with the overall business aims, utilising a range of communication channels and technologies.
- Help deliver projects and culture change through change management communications across the business
- Ensure timely and effective delivery of Internal Comms
- Translate strategic plans and into clear and compelling messages for employees
This is an 8 month contract paying £30-£40k pro rata and they seek strong internal communication skills from private sector candidates.