Account Exec/Senior Account Exec–fantastic agency-consumer - London-to £25k depending on experience
Account Executive/Senior Account Executive - fantastic agency - consumer - London - to £25,000 depending on experience
My client is a top agency based in the trendy Soho area who have an excellent range of global brands across the consumer sector. They are an industry leading agency looking for a creative mind to join their team and endorse some of the biggest brands.
They are currently looking for an experienced and dynamic Account Executive or Senior Account Executive who has exceptional media relationship skills and is extremely competent at selling-in stories. The successful candidate will ideally have a good understanding of women's fashion and lifestyle media, demonstrate creative thinking within a press office, have very good written skills and enjoy both press office and project work. The candidate will also be able to proactively deliver new ideas that fit the news agenda and have the ability to generate coverage through an excellent portfolio of media contacts.
This is a permanent role which offers fantastic accounts including the world's biggest drink brand and a large, national restaurant chain.
You will have at least 1-2 years experience in consumer PR and excellent media contacts. In return for your talent and endeavour my client offers a competitive salary up to £25,000 depending on experience.
Please forward your CV without delay and in complete confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 17 October 2013
- 17 November 2013
- Business / Industrial, Consumer, FMCG, Media and New Media, Retail / Wholesale, Technology, Telecommunications, Travel and Tourism
- Account Executive, Account Manager, Executive (In-House), Junior Press Officer, Press Officer, Senior Account Executive, Senior Press Officer
- Digital & Online, External Affairs, International, Marketing Communications, Press / Media Relations
- Full Time
- Contract Type
Median Recruitment is one of the UK’s leading specialist PR and communications recruitment consultancies. Established in 1998, over the years Median has helped literally thousands of Public Relations professionals take their next step the career ladder.
More jobs like this
- Full Time Digital & Online Senior Press Officer Business / Industrial jobs in Oxford
- Full Time Digital & Online Senior Press Officer Consumer jobs in Oxford
- Full Time Digital & Online Senior Press Officer FMCG jobs in Oxford
- Full Time Digital & Online Senior Press Officer Media and New Media jobs in Oxford
- Full Time Digital & Online Senior Press Officer Retail / Wholesale jobs in Oxford