This job has now expired
Our client is a fully-integrated global PR consultancy and looking to recruit a dynamic Associate Director with solid B2B and corporate technology experience. The successful candidate will play a key role in driving the momentum of their distinctly successful tech team.
Within this multi-sector PR agency, the specialist technology team works with a variety of well-established and emerging names across the sector. This senior position will act as an influential ambassador of the team, taking crucial responsibility for enhancing and expanding their collection of innovative and iconic technology clients. The successful candidate will take the lead on global accounts across mobile and telecommunications, computing and data integration software and ground-breaking payment technologies.
Responsibilities will include:
- Devising strategy to identify and cultivate new business opportunities in addition to growth opportunities with existing clients
- Working as a trusted advisor to clients, taking lead in the absence of the Technology MD
- Guiding the team, building the structure of the team and providing constant coaching and assessment to junior team members
- Offering strategic direction to the account teams and oversee/coordinate activity across six UK and international markets
- Devise inspired communications plans to highlight clients’ innovative and emerging technologies
- A collaborative leader who can spot growth opportunities within established clients
- A proven track record of new business generation
- Experience of running a multi-country hub is highly desirable
- Ability to manage small teams, demanding clients and complex events with multiple partners
- Interest and track record in B2B technology
- Strong and persuasive communications skills
- Proactive and fresh thinking approach: identifying and delivering opportunities to achieve objectives
- Strong client handling skills; experience of delivering decisive strategic counsel to senior clients
- A team player and as well as able to lead; able to earn the respect of the team and has a desire to share knowledge
- Analytical approach, with the ability to deal with complex issues
- Self-motivated and adaptable
This is a truly desirable and rare position that will offer the successful candidate an exceptional opportunity to progress their career to the next level. In addition to a generous basic salary, one of the most desirable benefits packages in the industry will be offered. Please send across your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.