This job has now expired
Global Marketing Innovation Manager
Location: - London
Working Hours: - 35 hours per week
Salary: - £ Competitive
We are looking for an experienced Global Marketing Innovation Manager to join the exciting expansion of our Marketing function. Your role will be to develop the Marie Stopes International global product and service portfolio. In collaboration with key cross functional teams both UK based and globally, you will assist country programmes to better meet their client’s current and future needs, increase programme self-sustainability and develop the Sexual Reproductive Health sector. Drawing upon consumer insight, segmentation research and other sources you will be responsible for developing the strategic framework to strengthen the existing products and services mix, extend into new categories and territories that to best satisfy consumer needs, delivery programme objectives and help build brand / organisational credentials.
To be considered for the role you will have:
- significant proven experience in the development of effective end to end strategies and brand and product launch
- significant experience of working with global brands, consumer or health markets, ideally at global and local level.
- experience of working in developed and developing countries and markets
- strong analytical skills, the ability to interpret trends including market research, insight and segmentation reports
- strategic orientation; ability to encourage thinking beyond narrow brand/category parameters
- demonstrable experience of commercial acumen, creative thinking and customer focus
Marie Stopes International delivers quality family planning and reproductive healthcare to millions of the world's poorest and most vulnerable women. We want to make sure that women everywhere have a choice when it comes to having children. Because we employ and train local people, we are able to work in some really remote and difficult places, like Afghanistan, Sri Lanka and Sierra Leone. For us, it's about making a national impact and transforming the lives of ordinary women around the world.
To apply and for more information, visit: