PR Account Manager, Drinks/Wine/Food
You`ll be working on big campaigns which could involve any of the following (but not limited to): stunts; news generation and experiential; integrated campaigns; digital and press office work; reputation management; and comms strategy.
Candidates will ideally come from a large PR agency or a background where they have worked on big brands. This is an Account Manager role that is looking for someone already bedded into this level role. This agency is a sociable agency with a buzzy environment with excellent external training in place with generous benefits and good holiday allowance.
The PR Account Manager will have the following experience:
- Writing and editing press releases
- Pitching in news stories to key media
- Talent liaison, set up and running of radio campaigns
- Organising and planning media events, arranging photocalls
- Managing junior team members
- Helping senior members with PR plans
- Contributing to new business proposals and pitches
- Will be an established Account Manager from a PR agency background
- Must have drinks, food and ideally trade experience
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Excellent client handling skills
- Ability to manage junior team members
- UK experience preferred
To be considered for this please send your CV asap to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 0207 359 8244 to see if this could be the right role for you. CVs will only be sent to client with candidate permission.
About Media Contacts
Media Contacts is one of the UK's leading recruiters in the communications industry. Working on an exclusive basis for Media Publishers, Event Organisers, PR and Digital Agencies, we have gained an enviable reputation since the formation of the company in