Press Officer - global real estate company
A global real estate company with flashy central London offices and an impeccable global reputation is looking for a talented PR professional to join their commercial PR team. This is a role for someone who has the eagerness to be part of a company that is top in its industry and the prowess to be part of one of the UK’s busiest press offices.
This global real estate company is one of the best in the property sector boasting some of the most luxurious and well-known developments across the globe. They have flash headquarters in central London that houses 800 of their employees. There is an overwhelming sense of power and energy that buzzes across the whole company and they are highly supportive of the PR function and what it does for the reputation of the company.
Key challenges and opportunities in this corporate Press Officer role:
- Be a key lifeline at one of the busiest press offices in the UK, reacting to journalist calls and dealing with their requests as an ambassador of this company
- Assisting with the functionalities of running a press officer, from media lists, updating the website, to sending out press releases
- Use you PR prowess to build on their lucrative blackbook of top journalist contacts across the nationals, trades and broadcast press
- Work alongside a Director and liaise with senior internal clients, advising and informing them on the company’s communication strategy
Key attributes and experience for this corporate Press Officer role:
- Must have PR experience to at least Senior Account Executive level, ideally in the professional services area
- Be able to deal well under pressure and thrive in a busy press office
- Have natural confidence along with a genuine and professional attitude
- Excellent writing skills with the ability to produce quality work, quickly and in the company style
To be considered for this Corporate Press Officer role please click to apply