Associate Director – Global Health PR agency - £70,000+
This specialist Health PR agency is looking for someone strategic to provide leadership and direction to their team with a pioneering attitude and real buy in the future aspirations of the company. You will be expected to develop and deliver new business, and continue to drive the business forward whilst acting as a leader to the team and a representative for the company. You will also be responsible for the development of PR campaigns, maintaining client relations and ensuring your team are always working to their full potential.
- Providing direction to the team using inspiration and strategic counsel
- Set both qualitative and quantitative performance targets with the client
- Become accountable for profit management and team budgets
- Lead by example with all media relations activity, providing team coaching on how to construct media strategies and optimise media opportunities
- Act as a consultant to the highest levels of the client organisation and be recognised as a senior member of the team
- Utilise knowledge of the NHS and wider health environment during new business programs
- Where necessary, proactively challenge clients
- Play an active part in team performance, conducting staff appraisals and ensuring team development objectives are met
- Take a key role in the pitching process, ensuring adequate planning and resource is maintained
- Be continually up to date on the ABPI, PAGB codes and regulatory bodies that could impact client business, including MHRA
You must have excellent healthcare communications agency experience at Associate Director level, with an in depth knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry. You need to have strong people management skills whilst still maintaining a high level of work under pressure and to deadlines. A robust personality and proactive, leading attitude is necessary. If you think that your experience would be suited to this role then please send your CV (Word copy) to firstname.lastname@example.org
About f1 Recruitment
f1 recruitment specialises in finding professional staff for the in-house marketing communications teams of visionary companies and the leading agencies that service them.