Senior PR Consultant, London - love technology and internet start ups?
Join this boutique PR agency and make the most of your flair for advising fast-growth technology and internet businesses. Leverage PR to make a big difference to growing businesses and thrive on constant challenges and ownership. You will be joining a highly motivated team who enjoy the agency’s ‘boutique’ culture and immerse themselves in the cutting edge space of internet and technology business.
Clients are an eclectic mix of technology and internet business needing excellent PR advice to support their growth in Europe. Your clients may be targeting business or consumers and be at different stages in their growth so the range of PR services offered is broad and challenging. With a highly inspirational founder who has amazing contacts in Europe and the US, this agency attracts an enviable and stimulating mix of clients. The people who thrive here have strong core skills, particularly writing and networking and enjoy lots of autonomy.
Key challenges and opportunities in this London-based disrupter technology and internet PR senior account director or associate director role:
- Gain credibility quickly with entrepreneurial business owners and managers
- Collaborate closely with the MD and help with the general running of the agency
- Immerse yourself in your clients’ business ecosystem and willingly join in networking on a regular basis
- Deliver excellent client counsel and leadership
- Flex from strategy development to tactical ‘hands-on’ PR when needed
- Handle a broad range of PR programmes ranging from b2b, b2c and corporate (and sometimes crisis management too)
- Demonstrate excellence in content generation
- Leverage online and offline contacts
- Take a lead role on new business development
- Inspire and help manage a small team
Key attributes sought for this London-based disrupter technology and internet PR senior account director or associate director role:
- Previous technology PR agency experience and a genuine interest in developments in the business of technology and the internet
- Natural confidence, intelligence with a strong academic record
- Strong attention to detail and excellent writing skills
- Still highly motivated and keen to advise and ‘do’ PR rather than a pure strategic role
- Flexibility in approach – stimulated by variety rather than structure
- Excellent collaborative leadership skills, adept at showing rather than just telling and with a transparent, open approach
To be considered for this London-based disrupter technology and internet PR senior account director or associate director role: