Senior Account Executive – Lifestyle and Food
Our client is a well-established specialist PR agency, focusing on lifestyle PR. They provide services for some of the newest, most exciting restaurants, bars and hotels. They are looking for a talented Senior Account Executive to join their close-knit team, to work on a range of leading lifestyle and restaurant accounts.
As Senior Account Executive your responsibilities will primarily include:
- Day to day management of high-profile client accounts and the delivery of specific tactics and projects
- Identifying campaign opportunities and monitoring opportunities for clients’ programmes
- Proactively building, developing and maintaining media relationships
- Implementing agreed proposals as well as contributing to new ones
- Drafting various press releases and articles
The ideal candidate will:
- Have strong experience at a similar level from a PR agency
- Have outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Have a genuine interest in the lifestyle and restaurant industries
- Possess the ability to build strong relationships with clients and key stakeholders
- Have excellent organisational skills and a knowledge of media relations
- Proactive, hard working and creative, with an solid work ethic
- Pay attention to detail to ensure high standards
This is an exciting opportunity for an established and talented Senior Account Executive to a join a leading PR agency and work on an enviable range of client accounts. If you feel you have the skills and experience for this role, then please apply below.
About JFL Search & Selection
JFL is a specialist recruitment consultancy for the communications sector. We recruit from entry to Board Director level, across PR, corporate communications, public affairs, digital and social media.
More jobs like this
- Full Time Digital & Online Senior Account Executive Consumer jobs in London (East)
- Full Time Digital & Online Senior Account Executive Entertainment / Leisure jobs in London (East)
- Full Time Digital & Online Senior Account Executive FMCG jobs in London (East)
- Full Time Digital & Online Senior Account Executive Media and New Media jobs in London (East)