This job has now expired
With several interesting new client wins in 2013, this first-class specialist team operating within the energy and industrials sector is the place to be. This is an opportunity to work with some of the best-known companies in a range of sectors, from traditional and renewable energy and mining, to transport, infrastructure and defence. The work is international by definition, with a focus on EU and UK communications.
Highlights of the role:
- Work on a mix of corporate communications, public affairs and media/digital
- Exposure UK-based and international clients within energy and industry sectors
- Access to a global network of specialist communicators
- Identify and develop new business leads
- Manage a bright team of cross-sector experts
You’ll be a first-class corporate communications practitioner with some public affairs and stakeholder interaction experience within with energy and/or industry sectors. You’ll be well-organised, and have a natural flair for developing lasting client relationships, excellent project and budget management, and an eye for new business opportunities.
Quick and diligent, you’ll be used to juggling multiple accounts and have a demonstrable interest in one or more of the following sectors: shipping, defence, aviation, mining, transport, infrastructure or sustainability.
If you have a passion for these sectors and are ready to take on a challenge, email your CV through to Hetta via firstname.lastname@example.org