Freelance PR & Social Media Account Director - Temp to Perm
I am looking for an Online and Social Media PR specialist (AD level) to assist with a pitch and then potentially to head up a campaign for a 6 month period. This is a very exciting role for the right candidate!
My client is a PR and events agency who works with a great mix of brands! They need a social media specialist who understands PR to start as soon as possible to assist them write and win a pitch and in turn head up the campaign.
The right individual must be prepared to assist with writing the pitch – this is likely to take 3 to 5 days. On my client winning the contract, the individual would take a contract position for the length of this campaign which will run from December until June. After which, the position could turn full time with the potential opportunity to start a new area of specialism with my client.
- Excellent knowledge of social media and online PR
- Experience working on new biz pitches
- Experience working with automotive clients is a bonus
Day rate is C.£200 per day for the pitch. Salary will be C. 40-50k pro-rata for 6 month contract.
Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 23 October 2013
- 23 November 2013
- Associations / Institutions, Business / Industrial, Charity / Voluntary organisation, Consumer, Entertainment / Leisure, FMCG, Media and New Media, Technology, Travel and Tourism
- Business to Business, Corporate Communications, CSR, Digital & Online, External Affairs, Financial PR, Internal Communications, International, Investor Relations, Marketing Communications, Press / Media Relations, Public Affairs / Policy, Research
- Full Time
- Contract Type
More jobs like this
- Full Time Research Senior Account Manager Associations / Institutions jobs in London (East)
- Full Time Research Senior Account Manager Business / Industrial jobs in London (East)
- Full Time Research Senior Account Manager Charity / Voluntary organisation jobs in London (East)
- Full Time Research Senior Account Manager Consumer jobs in London (East)
- Full Time Research Senior Account Manager Entertainment / Leisure jobs in London (East)