This job has now expired
As a new intergrated advertising agency to the market, they have an exciting new position as part of their innovative marketing team; they`re looking for a creative candidate with a flair for writing informative and engaging copy for both the web and for printing.
As the companies Copywriting/Content Marketing Assistant, you will be responsible for:
- Creating content for multiple E-brochures
- Creating content for multiple hard copy brochures
- Creating content for multiple websites
- Managing PR programmes
- Liaising with our design teams
You will be required to work closely with the Media manager as we prepare for our product launch.
Desired Skills and Experience;
- Media/creative degree - PR, journalism, creative writing etc,
- Exceptional knowledge of spelling and grammar and proof of previous work in copywriting/PR,
- Skills in sub-editing and proof reading & writing for B2B/corporate business,
- Previous experience writing a variety of print/online sources,
- Creative and able to come up with and produce new concepts/ideas that positively affect the business,
- Ability to create and maintain great relationships with staff, the Board, suppliers and external media sources,
- Experience of writing for and executing successful marketing campaigns/PR strategies,
- Analytical minded individual with understanding of the importance of ROI, able to fully track and realise the effectiveness of their work in terms of results to the business,
- Basic salary; DOE: anything from £20k-£25k depending on experience
- Location: Blackpool area
Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment specialises in marketing jobs across Creative, PR, Clientside, Account Handling and Executive. We offer unrivalled opportunities across all specialisms and industry sectors, presenting you with only the best marketing jobs. Although we try to respond to all applications, the high number we receive means this isn`t always possible. If you have not heard from us within 72 hours, please assume that your application has not been successful. For more information, visit www.blueskiescareers.co.uk and we`ll make sure we do our best to find you the perfect marketing role.