Digital Communications Assistant
Our client is a highly-regarded trade association, who are looking for a talented digital communications assistant to join their friendly team, based in central London. They are looking for an outstanding individual to ensure that the community they represent is prevalent on social media and to raise the profile of the community overall. You will play a crucial role in the social and online presence of the trade association, as part of a hard-working, successful communications team.
As digital communications assistant you will be:
- Taking a leading role in the client’s social media presence, including monitoring online comments and managing a range of social media sites
- Tracking this digital presence and helping produce regular update reports on results
- Drafting news updates and campaign e-newsletters/emails
- Collating new website content, alongside staff and stakeholders
- Updating and managing content publishing
The ideal candidate for this role has:
- Experience in managing social media, with a working knowledge of basic HTML, CMS systems and Wordpress
- Adobe design software (Photoshop or InDesign and photo/video editing skills
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, with experience in writing high-quality web content
- Experience of digital communication campaigns
- Enthusiasm, and is creative, personable and proactive
- An active interest in political and business issues
This is an exciting opportunity for a talented individual with strong social media skills to join a busy and dynamic communications team. To apply for this role, please click below.
About JFL Search & Selection
JFL is a specialist recruitment consultancy for the communications sector. We recruit from entry to Board Director level, across PR, corporate communications, public affairs, digital and social media.
More jobs like this
- Full Time Digital & Online Writer / Copywriter Associations / Institutions jobs in London (East)
- Full Time Digital & Online Writer / Copywriter Government jobs in London (East)
- Full Time Digital & Online Writer / Copywriter Media and New Media jobs in London (East)
- Full Time Digital & Online Writer / Copywriter Professional Services jobs in London (East)