Consultant (Senior Account Executive/Account Manager level) – Public Affairs/Corporate Comms
Our client is an award-winning corporate communications and public affairs agency. They are looking for a talented consultant to join their team, at around senior account executive or account manager level. You will be working across a range of high-profile and dynamic accounts, playing a proactive part in the growth and development of this creative agency.
As a consultant you will be:
- Delivering exciting campaigns and creative communications strategies for a number of well-known client accounts
- Managing and developing client relationships
- Creating papers and updates on policy issues and media developments
- Identifying and advancing new business opportunities
- Managing interns and research team members
The ideal candidate is:
- Experienced in corporate communications, public affairs and media relations, in a similar role either based in agency or in-house
- Experienced in one or more of the following areas; healthcare, telecoms, internal communications, public affairs or PR
- Knowledgeable about UK politics and the media landscape, with a personal interest in corporate communications, the media and current affairs
- Hardworking, with excellent writing and IT skills
- A good team player, with fantastic attention to detail
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an expanding organisation at a crucial time in the company’s growth. If you feel you have the skills and experience for this role then please apply below.
About JFL Search & Selection
JFL is a specialist recruitment consultancy for the communications sector. We recruit from entry to Board Director level, across PR, corporate communications, public affairs, digital and social media.