PR Manager - exhibitions/media - In house - 12 month maternity cover - London- to £37,000+£2k bonus
PR Manager - exhibitions/events/media - In house – 12 month maternity contract - London - to £37,000 plus £2,000 bonus
My client operates a number of international market leading exhibitions and publications in twenty different business sectors from technology to travel, food and drink to security and safety. Part of a billion pound leading global media company, the company has offices throughout the world.
My client is seeking to appoint a PR Manager for a twelve month maternity contract to work across a portfolio of key trade shows and media products including a massive publication and a large online platform in the health and safety sector. They serve an exciting group of products both nationally and internationally, with ambitious digital and international growth plans. It is also likely you will work across the facilities and customer management portfolios as well.
The main focus of this role will be implementing the PR campaigns for forthcoming trade exhibitions and products in their portfolio using all channels including social media. Reporting to the Group Marketing Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for developing and implementing the brand PR strategies for these events and products. The candidate will be required to develop a deep and comprehensive understanding of the various visitors, press, exhibitor groups and communities and respond to these requirements through key brand messaging and content.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of four years' PR experience with some experience in exhibitions. They should be a self-starter, innovative and creative in developing and implementing PR campaigns. The willingness to forge relationships with their industries is essential as well as experience with UK, overseas, trade and consumer media.
In return for your talent and endeavour my client offers a twelve month maternity contract and a competitive salary up to £37,000 (plus £2,000 bonus) depending on experience, plus a range of exciting benefits, lots of training and the opportunity to move ahead quickly with their career.
Please forward your CV without delay and in complete confidence to email@example.com
- 24 October 2013
- 06 November 2013
- Business / Industrial, Consumer, Environmental, FMCG, Media and New Media, Retail / Wholesale, Technology, Travel and Tourism
- Account Executive, Account Manager, Manager (In-House), Press Officer, Senior Account Executive, Senior Account Manager, Senior Press Officer
- Business to Business, Corporate Communications, Digital & Online, External Affairs, International, Investor Relations, Marketing Communications, Press / Media Relations, Research
- Full Time
- Contract Type
Median Recruitment is one of the UK’s leading specialist PR and communications recruitment consultancies. Established in 1998, over the years Median has helped literally thousands of Public Relations professionals take their next step the career ladder.
More jobs like this
- Full Time Research Senior Press Officer Business / Industrial jobs in London (East)
- Full Time Research Senior Press Officer Consumer jobs in London (East)
- Full Time Research Senior Press Officer FMCG jobs in London (East)
- Full Time Research Senior Press Officer Media and New Media jobs in London (East)
- Full Time Research Senior Press Officer Retail / Wholesale jobs in London (East)