This job has now expired
Our highly esteemed, professional services client is looking for a Group Internal Communications Manager who will be responsible for ensuring accurate and timely internal communication is delivered to employees in each of their operations around the world – with a large part of that time dedicated to supporting UK-based employees.
This role is required to liaise with counterparts around the world and support the Head of Group Corporate Communications to deliver their strategic communications needs.
The successful candidate will be a senior member within the Group Corporate Communications team which has responsibility for the organisation's Internal Communications, External Communications, Brand Management & Marketing together with Investor Relations.
- Lead the overall internal communications strategy for the organisation
- Create and deliver a range of internal communications content on behalf of the organisation (with the support of a small direct team of web designers, writers, etc.)
- Supporting local internal communications teams in other operating companies with the delivery of their internal communication, and provide overarching strategic guidance
- Advise senior leaders with their internal communications
- Must have excellent communication skills, both in face-to-face communication but also a wide range of media, including online / social, written word, etc.
- Ensure accuracy of information by being detail orientated and taking pride in producing very high quality work;
- Comfortable working in an environment where expectations are high and work needs to be completed to strict deadlines;
- Once familiar in the role, the individual must be able to look at the bigger picture, always striving to think ahead and take a proactive approach;
- Must be willing to take on responsibility and work independently whilst recognising when to ask for guidance or communicate progress.
In the first instance please send your CV in word format via email to the IC team on firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference CJP1310-101
VMA Group is the global recruitment and training specialist for corporate and marketing communications.
To view all our current vacancies, please visit our website at www.vmagroup.com
VMA Group is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.
Have you thought about a career in recruitment? Why not work for us? http://vmagroup.com/workforus/