This job has now expired
Founded in 1991 and head quartered in London, our client is a leading, independent corporate communications consultancy working on behalf of a blue-chip global client base. With over 75 members of staff, their goal is to help companies build greater trust and confidence with investors and other targeted corporate stakeholders through their corporate communications and reporting.
Combining a unique blend of strategic insight and in-depth expertise in corporate communications, they have built a market leading reputation for their consultancy expertise, producing award winning corporate reports, websites, sustainable development and employee communications. Their values underpin everything they do; they are passionate about attracting and growing the best talent and building long-term relationships with clients who share their ambitions to engage with their corporate stakeholders.
They strive to attract and retain the finest talent, to provide the best career development opportunities in the industry and to provide the training and support required to enable their employees to thrive.
This is a great opportunity to join one of the most successful, independent, award winning strategic corporate communications consultancies as an Account Director. The principle role of the Account Director will be to:
- Continually develop your knowledge of the client’s businesses and the industries they operate in as well as developing a comprehensive understanding of their strategy and communications needs to lead the development of their content and messaging to all key stakeholder groups
- Deliver exemplary client services at all times ensuring that the current high levels of client satisfaction and exceptional feedback is maintained
- Successfully manage the delivery of all mixed-media projects driving all deliverables and deadlines, managing internal and external resources, and driving the preparation of all project documentation
- Have ownership of all financial aspects of your accounts ensuring that all quality assurance and financial processes are successfully implemented by you and your project team to ensure the profitable delivery of all projects
- Work closely with your team leader to establish client development plans for each of your clients
- Hold weekly team project update meetings to ensure the smooth running of all projects
The role is well suited for a highly motivated and ambitious individual with excellent academics, a curious and innovative mind, and a desire to learn about best practice corporate communications. The successful candidate must be comfortable communicating with clients and internal teams, have a keen eye for detail, strong communication and interpersonal skills, creative flair and want to participate in building one of the largest and most successful professional service companies of its kind. If this applies to you, then we’d love to have a conversation.
Click below to be considered for this opportunity. Due to the high level of applications we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within a week, then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful in your application.