Head of B2B PR, Consumer Electronics
Our client is a global leader in consumer electronics spanning the world of televisions, smart phones, personal computers, medical devices and semiconductors. Within Europe, they comprise of 16 divisions that represent roughly $32 bn in sales. They are continuously looking for dynamic new leaders for the digital age of the 21st century; it is their people that make this brand the leader in diverse marketplaces and the market innovator that drives technology. With ambitions for the business to become THE leading electronics brand, now is an exciting time to join a company that takes pride in their products, their people and their approach to business.
An exciting opportunity has a risen for a B2B communications expert to help build awareness for our client as a partner of businesses through creation of high-impact communications campaigns that are designed to resonate strongly with a business audience. Other core responsibilities include:
- Motivating and inspiring the European Communications team to deliver and exceed targets for B2B communications
- Aligning and integrating B2B communications and ensuring that measures are in place to build trust among business audiences for our client’s brands.
- Ensuring our client’s credentials as a supplier for business are built more widely and that business-facing propositions are communicated to great effect across Europe
Our client is looking for a senior B2B PR practitioner with experience in creating content and campaigns which powerfully reach business audiences; building awareness in new markets through communications and delivering to commercial objectives and someone who can inspire international teams to deliver outstanding results. Other key characteristics include:
- An intelligent and strategic character – able to act as a strong sounding board to B2B team on the impact of communications of commercial decisions
- Strong influencing skills – able to persuade European subsidiary teams to place focus on B2B and to deliver and exceed targets
- Consultative, good team player – ability to work within a complicated matrix structure of inter-related teams and lead the direction
- Effectively prioritises across multiple tasks and projects, ability to work at pace
- Proactive, self-motivated, self-sufficient
- Inspiring, dynamic, creative and strong communicator – able to act as a spokesperson for B2B for our client
Click below to be considered for this opportunity. Due to the high level of applications we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within a week, then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful in your application.
About Unicorn Jobs
Unicorn is dedicated to finding the best people for great jobs. We recruit at all levels in PR and have had success placing talented people in both in-house and agency roles.