Recruitment Executive or Manager | PR & Social Media | £22-30k basic plus commission OTE £40-50k
Are you in PR but would like to see more of a link between your hard work and your financial reward? Perhaps you are just looking for something a bit different but still love the comms and digital industries?
So why not consider a career in recruitment? Some of the best recruitment consultants are ex industry - they understand what it takes to work in a fast-paced, highly pressurised environment and they clearly understand what clients are looking for.
Workfish has already built an incredibly strong brand given it’s only been going for three years! We are already number one on Google searches for ‘PR Recruitment London’ and invest time and money in producing credible content (we have a part time head of content) that we disperse to the wider candidate, client and industry audiences.
Our client base is roughly 80% agency side (our agencies are all top 20 in the top 150 league tables – we only work for the best) and 20% clientside. Our clientside business has grown organically through recommendation and referral from our agency clients and they tend to be entertainment, fmcg brands or high profile charities.
We currently have two openings 1) someone to manage our freelance desk – Freelance Executive - for the PR and social media space. It’s a busy desk and we have a gr4eat pool of quality candidates that are a mix of career freelancers and those between perm roles. 2) someone to join us as a Recruitment Executive or Manager on the perm side. BOTH THESE POSITIONS WILL JOIN EXCEPTIONALLY HOT DESKS.
Everyone always talks about culture, but ours is very strong; we are all very knowledgeable and take a keen interest in our industry space, so much so, that we regularly contribute to industry blogs and titles. We honestly care about doing a good job and being seen as a partner by our clients and as an agency that our candidates will recommend and return to (60% of our senior placements are repeat business). We are hell-bent on dispelling the myth that all recruitment agencies are rubbish!
Our employee perks are excellent; our bonus / commission scheme is highly competitive and achieving results is very realistic. We are open to part time working, remote working and flexible working (everyone here does a little of each) and strive to build trust among each other, creating a collaborative environment, which is a rarity in recruitment!
So what are we looking for? We need:
- Either an industry background in the disciplines for which we recruit or a minimum of two years recruitment experience in a media sector
- A thirst for industry knowledge, this isn’t a day job to any of us here
- Exceptional writing skills and first class communications skills
- Ability to build a network and community which trusts you and will recommend you
- Would absolutely consider a senior player who is ready to leave their industry and move into recruitment on a part time basis
Please send your cv with your current basic salary and notice period to Lorraine@workfish.co.uk or apply via PR Week today.
More jobs like this
- Full Time Digital & Online Senior Press Officer Associations / Institutions jobs in Brighton
- Full Time Digital & Online Senior Press Officer Charity / Voluntary organisation jobs in Brighton
- Full Time Digital & Online Senior Press Officer Consumer jobs in Brighton
- Full Time Digital & Online Senior Press Officer Entertainment / Leisure jobs in Brighton
- Full Time Digital & Online Senior Press Officer Financial Services jobs in Brighton