Corporate Affairs Director, International Communications Firm – Central London
Are you a leading communications director with experience in corporate affairs? Do you want to work for a globally renowned company? Keep reading…
There is a new opportunity at the director level for a corporate affairs professional. Our client is part of a worldwide partnership of strategic PR firms and is a well-respected global communications institution. A brilliant place to work, it comes highly recommended by its employees in industry publications.
The position is designed to grow the business and profitability through your current contacts and the company’s existing business relationships. Being responsible for portfolio management and strategic communications counsel, you will be a strong leader that can deal with any scenario in your business dealings.
The role requires:
- Specific industry experience and knowledge for endorsing multinational brands
- Managing client relationships and portfolios
- Set the precedent for professional standards within the company
- Familiarity with digital discourse
- Expertise implementing new and unique campaigns
The ideal candidate possesses some or all of the following qualities/skills:
- Excellent media relations skills that specialises in brand reputation management
- A brilliant strategist with demonstrable history in new business planning
- Superior communications skills
- A natural leader that commands the respect of their colleagues
- A positive and outgoing attitude that can tolerate high stress corporate deadlines
Click ‘Apply Now’ to be considered for this opportunity.
For more information call Jamie McLaughlin on 020 7182 4213 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Capstone Hill: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, marketing communications, stakeholder, government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australasia.
London – Sydney – Melbourne- New York
About Capstone Hill Search
Capstone Hill Search is a specialist recruitment firm primarily servicing the public relations and communications industries within the UK and Australia.