This job has now expired
Our client is one of the top ten consultancies in the UK, with an outstanding reputation in the industry. They are known for working with global high-profile clients and for delivering fantastic communications campaigns. An exciting opportunity has arisen for a talented individual to join their brand team at Director/Senior Director level, as a crucial member of their senior level team.
As Director/Senior Director you will:
- Provide senior counsel to a range of well-known global clients, as well as to colleagues
- Oversee account teams in order to provide outstanding service
- Develop and grow your media contacts and industry network
- Take the lead in new business growth
- Manage and motivate peers and colleagues
- Contribute to creating new content and have an overall awareness and management of the company’s social media
The ideal Director/Senior Director is:
- Able to demonstrate an exceptional track record in consumer PR consultancy, with particular experience in working with blue chip brands
- Experienced in client handling, with demonstrable previous success in new business development
- Experienced at leading and motivating people
- Highly creative, focused and committed
This is an incredible opportunity for a truly outstanding individual to work at an award-winning agency. The role offers amazing benefits and a supportive working environment. If you feel you have the skills and experience for this role, then please apply below.