This job has now expired
Our client is a well-known leading charity. They are seeking a Senior Press Officer to focus on providing PR support for fundraising. Ideally, you will be available immediately.
As Senior Press Officer you will:
- Source, write and distribute news releases and other media information
- Develop contacts within the media
- Assist with a high-profile appeal, including sourcing patient case studies
- Work closely with the Corporate Partnerships and Events team
The ideal candidate for this role has:
- Outstanding experience in the PR industry, ideally with a background in charity fundraising
- Experience, ideally, in sourcing and promoting case studies
- Excellent written and verbal skills, as well as fantastic copy writing skills
- The ability to work well as part of a team as well as independently
- A professional demeanour and is proactive and focussed
This is an exciting opportunity for a talented freelancer to join a leading charity on a three month basis.