Corporate PR Consultant - Global PR agency
Recognised on a global scale this PR consultancy works across high profile corporate and financial communications campaigns. They like to push the boundaries for clients and provide innovative solutions for their clients. This role is a communications Consultant to sit within their corporate business and work across a diverse mix of clients including across the energy, financial services and professional services sectors. Working with a close knit team you’ll get hands on client experience and be responsible for working closely with the media.
This global, strategic PR agency has a fantastic reputation. They work with top people and clients and are known for their high standards but without having a long hours culture. With offices based around the world, they are a truly international consultancy and offer integrated, global PR solutions. They have the gravitas of a large firm but with the culture of a mid-sized agency where everyone knows everyone else.
Key challenges and opportunities in this Corporate PR Consultant role:
- Reporting into senior colleagues you will be client facing and be a key point of contact across all your accounts
- You will be a media fiend and really enjoy keeping ahead of the curve by having a clear interest in the media and general news agenda as well as be speaking with national and trade journalists daily
- From press releases to speeches, articles and briefing notes you will be responsible for drafting an array of high quality written materials for clients
- You will provide research and support for new business pitches and be expected to attend these when appropriate
Key attributes and experience for this Corporate PR Consultant role:
- You must have experience of working in an establish PR agency, working across corporate communications campaigns for clients
- You will already have experience of selling in to the media and ideally bring some strong contacts within the business and trade media
- Already client facing you will have the ability to manage multiple client requests and deal with a mix of stakeholders both internally and externally
- To be a rising star in this business you will need passion, energy and enthusiasm and always look to exceed expectations
To be considered for this Corporate PR Consultant role please click to apply
About The Works
The Works is a world class search and selection consultancy for the PR and corporate communications industry. We stand out from the crowd because we listen and take care to understand both our candidates’ careers and our clients and their requirements.