Big Ticket Financial PR, Associate Director, Central London Agency
Our client has been one of the success stories of this decade. Combining integrated PR & Comms, with brilliant leadership and award-winning campaigns. The Financial PR team has a top-notch understanding and experience of the City and delivers outstanding advice to FTSE listed brands.
Within this mightily successful organisation, the Associate Director will need to be business-savvy, with strong contacts in the City and media and be able to lead a growing team.
The Associate Director Role:
- Offer a profound understanding of clients’ business goals and use your knowledge of the market to deliver exceptional PR campaigns
- Manage new business development and execution
- Spearhead client counsel and take charge of servicing, profitability, forecasting and programme delivery
- Deliver original leadership and guidance; manage resourcing issues, line management and recruitment of talent
The Associate Director:
- Have strong leadership and people development skills including developing talent
- Be incredibly well connected in the methods of social media and how digital communications is transforming PR across all sectors
- Demonstrate inspirational dynamism and an energetic ‘get-up and go’ attitude.
- Have a proven history of growing sound relationships with a wide group of industry partners
Click ‘Apply Now’ to be considered for this opportunity.
For more information call Jamie McLaughlin on 020 7182 4213 or email: email@example.com
Capstone Hill: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, marketing communications, stakeholder, government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australasia.
London – Sydney – Melbourne
- 27 October 2013
- 27 November 2013
- Arts & Heritage, Associations / Institutions, Business / Industrial, Charity / Voluntary organisation, Consumer, Education, Entertainment / Leisure, Environmental, Financial Services, FMCG, Government, Healthcare, Media and New Media, Professional Services, Retail / Wholesale, Technology, Telecommunications, Travel and Tourism, Utilities
- Business to Business, Corporate Communications, CSR, Digital & Online, External Affairs, Financial PR, Internal Communications, International, Investor Relations, Marketing Communications, Press / Media Relations, Public Affairs / Policy, Research
- Full Time
- Contract Type
About Capstone Hill Search
Capstone Hill Search is a specialist recruitment firm primarily servicing the public relations and communications industries within the UK and Australia.
More jobs like this
- Full Time Research Manager (In-House) Associations / Institutions jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Research Manager (In-House) Business / Industrial jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Research Manager (In-House) Charity / Voluntary organisation jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Research Manager (In-House) Consumer jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Research Manager (In-House) Education jobs in London (Central)