Account Director - Consumer, Consumer Technology and Entertainment
This leading creative, public relations agency are on the market for a brilliant Account Director to join their multi-award winning team. With some of the leading brands in sport, entertainment, consumer and consumer technology this agency never fails to offer exceptional results for enviable brands! PR, Digital, Events and Social Media are at the heart of this agency and they have a great reputation for a fantastic place to work!
This agency consistently performs exceptionally well in PR Week’s Top 150 and they have really flourished into one of London’s favourite PR agencies. They offer a fantastic training scheme and organise amazing social events throughout the year.
This agency are really starting to grow globally and have offices around the world in their larger umbrella agency.
Client portfolio includes clients such as: EE, Corona, Latitude Festivals, Corona, Amazon.com, NME Awards, O2 etc.
As an Account Director you will look after between 3 and 4 fun-loving, engaging and creative consumer accounts within the entertainment sector. Focussing on 2 main accounts in consumer technology and events.
You will engage with celebrity talent and brand ambassadors in order to drive forward consumer awareness, experience in this is desired but not essential.
Your role will also spare time to focus on new business ideas, researching and pitching. Additionally, you will manage budgets & junior members of the team. You will also handle clients on a daily basis and work closely with the social media team.
- Strong experience from a UK/London PR agency, ideally with big brand experience
- Experience with budgeting, negotiating and management
- A great book of media contacts with an excellent track-record of stand-out coverage
- Entertainment and consumer tech experience
- New business experience/ involvement Client handling experience and used to managing a team.
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity to develop into a top PR professional then do get in touch today! Send your CV and interest over to Amelia Chick on email@example.com.
Alternatively, do not hesitate to give me a call on 020 7347 5357 to discuss your background further, as we have a number of roles that would suit your background.
I look forward to hearing from you.
More jobs like this
- Full Time Digital & Online Senior Account Manager Consumer jobs in London (East)
- Full Time Digital & Online Senior Account Manager Entertainment / Leisure jobs in London (East)
- Full Time Digital & Online Senior Account Manager FMCG jobs in London (East)
- Full Time Digital & Online Senior Account Manager Telecommunications jobs in London (East)
- Full Time Digital & Online Senior Account Manager Arts & Heritage jobs in London (East)