Head of PR
Based in London we're seeking a Head of PR for a global publishing company. They employ globally around 1000 people and have offices in the USA, Europe and Asia Pac. Due to a recent promotion, they now need seek an experienced Head of PR for their UK operations.
The Head of PR will report to the Global PR Director based in USA and you will manage a Press Officer, two conference managers and freelance or other resources as required.
Working to the Global PR Director, and with other members of the global senior management team, you will have a key role in the creation of PR and conference strategies and will be responsible for the delivery in the EMEA market. This is a hands-on, highly visible and strategic role.
- 7 - 10 years of broad experience in PR, Public/Government Affairs, and/or Corporate Communications (education, NFP or publishing)
- Experience working with senior management and at board level
- Experience in managing a broadly based PR operation
- Staff management and development experience
- Budget management experience
- Comfortable with domestic and international travel
In return they offer a base of up to £60k, plus a bonus (which has been paid year on year) pension, health care, training and development package, 25 days holiday, 9.30-5.30 hours, supportive management team, expanding company, all this plus much more. Please apply on line or call Justyne 07971 361 206
- 28 October 2013
- 28 November 2013
- Associations / Institutions, Business / Industrial, Charity / Voluntary organisation, Education, Government, Media and New Media
- Associate Director, Director (In-House), Executive (In-House), Head of Group / Department, Manager (In-House)
- Corporate Communications, CSR, Digital & Online, Internal Communications, International, Marketing Communications, Press / Media Relations
- Full Time
- Contract Type
About PR Futures
PR Futures is a specialist recruitment consultancy dedicated to the on & offline Public Relations and Communications market. Our clients range from agency side to client side, from start ups to international organisations.
More jobs like this
- Full Time CSR Manager (In-House) Associations / Institutions jobs in London (East)
- Full Time CSR Manager (In-House) Business / Industrial jobs in London (East)
- Full Time CSR Manager (In-House) Charity / Voluntary organisation jobs in London (East)
- Full Time CSR Manager (In-House) Education jobs in London (East)
- Full Time CSR Manager (In-House) Government jobs in London (East)