Senior Account Executive/ Account Manager - Issues & Reputation Management
Our client, a fully-integrated top-10 PR Consultancy, is looking to recruit a bright and enthusiastic Senior Account Executive or Account Manager to join their specialist team of issues & crises experts. The ideal candidate will have strong FMCG or issues experience in order to deliver strategic consultation and control to high-profile issues across a range of industry sectors.
Within this multi-disciplined PR agency, the issues & crisis team work collaboratively across a diverse range of clients & industry sectors to manage highly-charged crises and reputation management. These predominantly include FMCG Food + Drink brands in addition to Consumer Lifestyle, Technology, Sports, Financial and Healthcare accounts.
- Support the team on media training and reputation management for a range of FTSE 100 companies & FMCG brands.
- Help maintain relationships with key media stakeholders, and build new ones regularly
- Support on media training preparation programmes (simulations in particular)
- Assist with reactive press office function
- Support the team in new business activity
- Contribute to budget management
- FMCG and/or issues PR experience, gained in an agency and/or in-house environment
- Good knowledge of current affairs and the UK media environment
- Strong social media experience
- Confidence dealing with senior clients and confidential client knowledge
- Calm under pressure
This role will give you the opportunity to provide significant support to some of the most fascinating & confidential projects across the communications industry. Please note that for this position a crisis background is not essential but the ideal candidate must have had at least some experience in managing a client crisis (e.g. a product recall). The successful candidate will also receive excellent training to develop professional crisis skills.
More jobs like this
- Full Time Research Senior Account Executive Business / Industrial jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Research Senior Account Executive Consumer jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Research Senior Account Executive Entertainment / Leisure jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Research Senior Account Executive Financial Services jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Research Senior Account Executive FMCG jobs in London (Central)