Media Training Consultant - outstanding PR consultancy
A rare opportunity has arisen with one of the most outstanding PR consultancies in the industry. This independent agency is looking for a Media Training Consultant to join a specialist team delivering high quality media training and consultancy to some of the biggest corporate brands in the world. The role will involve the delivery of media, message development and presentation training to the consultancy's client base in the UK and overseas.
The role requires a former news journalist with experience of mainstream news reporting in the UK at a national level. The successful candidate will combine solid news experience with the insight, confidence and gravitas needed to quickly win over senior leaders from some of the biggest companies in the world, ranging from the energy and pharmaceutical sectors to the food & drink industry.
Someone with some politics in their background would be of particular interest. i.e. has reported on politics, or spent time in political circles since journalism.
You will also have a wider interest in PR as you will combine a media training role with wider account work within the agency. An appetite for learning wider skills within account teams is therefore necessary.
This really is a stunning opportunity to join an agency which is incredibly rigorous in its planning and execution and continues to set the standard for all consultancies in the industry.
Fabric is an international boutique recruitment consultancy offering global career opportunities and career counsel to professionals in PR, communications and reputation management.
More jobs like this
- Full Time Public Affairs / Policy Associate Director Associations / Institutions jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Public Affairs / Policy Associate Director Financial Services jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Public Affairs / Policy Associate Director FMCG jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Public Affairs / Policy Associate Director Government jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Public Affairs / Policy Associate Director Media and New Media jobs in London (Central)