Senior Account Director or Associate Director - Beauty Team
We are looking for a strong Senior Account Director or an Associate Director to work on one of the world’s largest cosmetic suppliers and across a collection of iconic beauty and haircare products. Our client, an award-winning market leader in this field, is looking for an established communications professional with extensive beauty experience.
Our client is a top-10 consumer and corporate PR consultancy that deliver innovative and award-winning communications solutions and product positioning to a vast number of coveted global clients. The health & beauty team work across a desirable range of UK and International cosmetics, grooming, body & haircare brands. This role will be largely client-facing, responsible for managing and enhancing key relationships, offering strategic counsel and seeking opportunities to grow and develop new business. The ideal candidate for this role will have an outstanding capability to lead, coach and develop the team to deliver profitable and creative client campaigns that exceed both business and client expectations.
- Big brand FMCG/beauty experience is essential
- professional haircare experience is highly desirable
- Proven track record of running and leading large client budgets
- Must be happy in a client facing environment with the most senior clients at large blue chip organisations
- Good knowledge of all social media platforms
- Excellent team and people manager with experience of working as part of a loop team
This is fantastic senior level position for a driven candidate with admirable consumer brand experience to manage a high level of responsibility within a world-renowned global agency. In return you can expect excellent benefits and opportunities for career development.
About Premier Resourcing UK
Premier Resourcing UK is a boutique recruitment consultancy specialising in PR, public affairs, internal comms and marketing communications.
More jobs like this
- Full Time Digital & Online Associate Director Consumer jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Digital & Online Associate Director FMCG jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Digital & Online Associate Director Healthcare jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Digital & Online Associate Director Media and New Media jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Digital & Online Associate Director Retail / Wholesale jobs in London (Central)